Amazon Price: $21.95 $17.99 You save: $3.96 (18%). (as of October 20, 2018 4:20 pm –
MAVEA is the new generation of water filtration from Germany, bringing a new line of filters and systems to North America. The Maxtra filter is a next-generation filter used in MAVEA Elemaris and Marella systems, as well as Tassimo brewing systems.
Clean. Filter micro-screen reduces release of carbon particles into water.
Fast. No pre-soaking to activate filters. The filter is steam sterilized and then vacuum-sealed to maintain its ready-to-use condition.
Safe*. Contains silver to provide antimicrobial protection and extend filter life.
BPA Free. All filter system components are made from BPA Free materials and certified safe for use with drinking water.
Consistent. Unique shape delivers consistent performance over the life of the filter.
* This product does not protect individuals from bacteria, viruses and other disease organisms
- Advance Golf Swing Techniques Learn the advance and accurate golf swing in today’s discussion. Find the best information and expert golf swing tips here. These are the best-kept secrets pro golfers don't want you to know! Hurry Limited Offer Only!
- [New/High Quality] Yoga PLR eBook and 200 + Pieces Of Meditation and Health/Wellness Content PLR Brand new, very high quality giant Yoga, Meditation and Natural Health And Wellness content pack with PLR rights. Expertly written 62 pg eBook, 2 reports, 13 articles, 150+ images, 6 videos, affiliate research, infographics...more
- Quality Giant Ketogenic Diet/Low Carb PLR (keto-OTO) Brand new, very high quality Done For You Giant Low Carb Lifestyle and Keto Diet PLR pack with eBooks, editable videos, editable infographics, articles, many images, graphics and much more.
- The Anti-Vitiligo Cookbook (TM) 150 easy-to-prepare recipes in order to make your vitiligo healing journey as simple and fool-proof as possible.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.