Perfectly Made Sushi Rolls – Sushi Maker Product Review
First Attempt And Product Review Of Sushi Bazooka Homemade Sushi Maker Kitchen Gadget
I Tried A Sushi "Bazooka" From Amazon
Testing The Sushi Bazooka
5 Sushi Gadgets put to the Test
Idiot’s Guide to Japanese Kitchens
Sushi Bazooka Demonstration and Review
SUSHI BAZOOKA REVIEW | DOES IT WORK?!
EPIC FAIL with Whole Foods Sushi Ingredients
Where To Buy Sushi Grade Fish To Make Sushi.
Demystify the sushi bar experience
Stuffed with tips and tricks – you'll roll, press, and mold sushi like a pro!
From rolling sushi properly to presenting it with pizzazz, this book has everything you need to know to impress your friends with homemade maki-sushi (rolls) and nigiri-sushi (individual pieces). You'll find over 55 recipes from Tuna Sushi Rice Balls to Rainbow Rolls, plus handy techniques to demystify the art of sushi making – and make it fun!
Discover how to:
* Find the right equipment and ingredients
* Understand the special language of sushi
* Make fragrant sushi rice
* Prepare vegetarian and fish-free recipes
* Dish up sushi-friendly drinks and side dishes
- File Size: 6020 KB
- Print Length: 288 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (March 31, 2011)
- Publication Date: March 31, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004V4FH22
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled