SOUREST DRINK IN THE WORLD CHALLENGE!!! (TOUNGE DAMAGE) | NICOLE SKYES
Sharks Get Emotional During Pitch – Shark Tank
Walking Up To Random People With 100 StormTroopers
Crush the Competition with the Rocket Rally Car or Jet Truck in LEGO® Creator 3in1 Rocket Rally Car!
LEGO Technic 2017 Telehandler review! 42061
Miranda Lambert – Keeper of the Flame
Tamiya 58232 Juggernaut
JOHN BOYEGA VS GEEKS & GAMERS: THE HEAVY HITTER ON TWITTER!!
LEGO Chima 70132 Scorm’s Scorpion Stinger
LGB 72441 repair
The Mt. Nebo BBQ Smokin' Swaddler Pillows (2) combine to create the ultimate food warming experience. After you have smoked your favorite meat, it is critical to let the meat rest. Resting times vary depending on the type of meat, the cut of meat, and the temperature at which you want to devour the meat. Just make sure you don't let the meat fall below the FDA recommended temperatures. Assembled in the USA.
1. Smoke, BBQ, or just plain cook the best meat possible
2. Once the meat has reached the desired temperature (follow FDA guidelines), remove from heat and let rest for a couple of minutes uncovered
3. Wrap meat in tin foil to tightly lock in the juices
4. Place wrapped meat lovingly between the two Smokin' Swaddlers and just give it a rest
5. For maximum heat retention, place Smokin' Swaddlers and meat in standard 48-ounce chest cooler
6. Monitor meat temperature throughout rest to ensure meat does not fall below FDA recommended guidelines
7. After rest, pull, slice, cut, or just tear into the delicious goodness
How to Clean:
1. If you can't contain all the juices in the foil wrapped meat, no worries, minor seepage is okay
2. If you want to clean your Smokin' Swaddlers, just throw them in the washing machine on gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent and then air dry