The ultimate cooking weapon for the fire disc cooker has an overall length of 20" inches and width of 5.5" inches. It is made of heavy gauge stainless steel. This spatula gives you the ability to chop, Scoop, ladle, flip, scrape, dice, or serve. The unique rounded shape of the end of the spatula matches the shape of slightly curved/contoured bottom of the fire disc for easy flipping and turning. The built in hook offers a convenient way to hang the tool on the edge of the bowl or on the side handles without transferring heat. Every good cooks needs the proper tools to work with and we have just the "all-in-one" tool. This shovel- spatula-scoop does it all, when stir frying fajitas, searing steak, or just good old fashion hamburgers the spatula helps to turn the food to cook it evenly. The curved side walls of the spatula acts as a shovel or Scoop for turning your breakfast taco fillings, chili, gumbo, or stew and even acts as a ladle when Serving right out of the fire disc. The long stainless steel handle comes equipped with our standard high heat rubber molded handle that is easy to grasp and keeps your hands away from hot cooking oil or food and stays cool.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.5 x 18 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B010UJ3MPU
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: TCGSV