Sharpening Knife on a Whetstone with Master Sushi Chef Hiro Terada.
Top 10 Knife Accessories : John Boos MYSB Mystery Butcher Block Oil, 16 Ounce Bottle
Achieve the Perfect Blade Edge with Two Whetstones in One!
Professional Quality Double Sided Knife Sharpening Whetstone with Bamboo Wooden Stand
Made for a Chef, but easy enough to use for a Home Cook, this is the sharpener system you've been looking for! Perfect for any size knife or other household tool that's a little too dull, our sharpening kit is the boss of all sharpeners! Use the rough #1000-grit side followed by the #6000-grit fine hone polishing side and cutting even the toughest food will feel like slicing through butter. Our perfectly crafted whetstone not only works better than a diamond stone for gouge removal, but is also ideal for scissor sharpening and even honing things like drill bits, dental tools, a nail clipper, ice skates, and of course all sorts of knives, for example fillet knives, paring knives, butcher knives, folding or pocket knives, tactical or survival knives, hunting or buck knives.
✔ Bonus Gift (Limited Time Only): Free Knife Sharpening Angle Guide
✔ Risk Free Money Back Guarantee: If you're not happy for any reason, let us know within one year and we'll send a replacement or 100% refund, no questions!
Instructions for Use (Video Link Included with Purchase!):
1) Soak stone in water until bubbles stop (5-10 mins), then place on black silicone holder above wood block.
2) Slide blade edge along coarse blue #1000-grit side at 10-20 degree angle, with light to medium hand pressure. Alternate blade sides every 2-3 strokes. Maintain consistent angle on both sides – use our bonus for guided sharpening!
3) Sprinkle water on the top plane of the stone as needed to keep it wet
4) Repeat using #6000-grit side until the blade is razor sharp!
5) Wash knife with hot soapy water. Rinse stone and allow to dry 48+ hours before storing.
They're going fast, so click "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" to get yours today, and one for your best friend too!